李文昊提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.gzstf.cn),接著再看更方便。
店家:沒問題。
notes
1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)結冰;n. 凍結,冰凍;凝固,靜止
2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件
3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;惡毒,惡意
4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)傳染;污染;影響
5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活動,起動;觸發,激活
6. efficientl [i'fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地
7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正當,正確
8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路線,路程
小貼士
1. i often maintain my computer occasionally at certain intervals.
我經常每隔一段時間就把電腦維修一次。
2. what is the validity of this tv?
這臺電視的保修期是多長時間?
3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.
請妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要維修服務時,請出示保修卡。
4. have you finished the repairing of my car?
我的車修好了嗎?
5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.
隨時免費進行維修。
6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.
如果需要維修服務就打這個電話。
退換貨物
dialogue
the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.
埃米莉剛買的高跟鞋壞了。
emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.
埃米莉:這雙高跟鞋出問題了,左鞋跟壞了。
seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?
店家:很抱歉,女士。您買這雙鞋有多久了?
emily: about one week.
埃米莉:大概一周。
seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.
店家:好的,根據保修單,我們會花幾分鐘時間進行檢查。如果是由于質量問題引起的,我們會為您換一雙新的。
emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.
埃米莉:質量太差了,我才剛穿了幾天。
seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.
賣家:從銷售的反饋情況來看,這種情況發生的幾率很小。這次我們深表歉意。
emily: what if it happens again?
埃米莉:如果再發生這種情況呢?
seller: we can guarantee that it won't happen again, madam.
賣家:我們保證以后不再發生,女士。
emily: i mean just in case?
埃米莉:我是說萬一呢?
seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.
賣家:那我們會退還您的費用,女士。但這次我們會盡最大努力使您滿意。
emily: ok, i trust you.
埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。
notes
1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)傾斜
2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事業;原則;v. 成為……的原因,引起,促使,使發生
3. poor [pu?] adj. 貧困的,貧窮的;低劣的,次等的;(身體)衰弱的;可憐的,不幸的
4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反饋;反饋信息
5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托管;關懷;職責;v. 相信,信任
小貼士
1. i'd like to exchange this earphone. the tone quality is too bad.
我要退換這副耳機,音質太差了。
2. we can't accept the returning if there's no receipt.
沒有收據我們是不能退換的。
3. this shirt had lost its color after the first washing.
這件衣服洗了一次就掉顏色了。
4. we can change a new one for you.
我們可以為您換一個新的。
5. there's a quality problem with the shoes. they were broken so easily.
這鞋的質量有問題,這么容易就穿破了。
6. would you like an exchange or a refund?
您是想要換貨還是退貨?