李文昊提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.gzstf.cn),接著再看更方便。
04 銷售服務
送貨上門
dialogue
andrew wants to buy a big and comfortable bed.
安德魯想買一張舒服的大床。
seller: morning, sir. what can i do for you? there are different kinds of furniture here.
賣家:早上好,先生。我能為您效勞嗎?我們這里有各種各樣的家具。
andrew: where can i find a bed?
安德魯:床在那個區域?
seller: this way, please. you can choose whatever you like.
賣家:請這邊走。您可以選擇任何您喜歡的。
andrew: what's the price of this redwood bed?
安德魯:這張紅木床價格是多少?
seller: 2500 yuan, sir. there's a free offer of bedding if you buy it.
賣家:2500元,先生。您買的話我們還會免費贈送床上用品。
andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?
安德魯:我需要交運費嗎?
seller: no, sir. it's free for transportation. please sign your name, address and way of contact here.
賣家:不用,先生。運送是免費的。請在這里填上你的名字、地址和聯系方式。
andrew: what's the time of the delivery?
安德魯:什么時候到貨?
seller: it'll be saturday, sir, if it is convenient for you.
賣家:如果您方便的話,星期六到貨,先生。
andrew: ok, may i have your phone number?
安德魯:好吧。我可以知道你的電話嗎?
seller: sure. this is my business card.
賣家:當然,這是我的名片。
notes
1. furniture [?f?:nit??] n. 家具
2. whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron. 任何(事物),每樣(事物);無論什么,不管什么
3. redwood ['redwud] n. 紅杉,紅木
4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交貨,交付;配送,發送
5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 運送,運輸;運輸工具
小貼士
1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this computer desk.
這臺電腦桌我們會為您提供送貨上門服務。
2. there's no extra fee for the delivery.
運送過程不會收取額外的費用。
3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
如果您決定要買的話其他的您就不用擔心了。
4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
我下午在家等著你們送貨。
5. please enter your detailed address here.
請在這里填寫您的詳細地址。
6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
貨物會在兩日內運送過去。請保持你的手機處于開機狀態。
維修服務
dialogue
because of the misuse, sally's computer runs very slow and often crashes.
因為不合理使用,薩莉的電腦運行很慢,還經常死機。
sally: have you found the problem of my computer? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
薩莉:你找到我電腦的毛病了嗎?我在這買了才一個月。為什么現在運行很慢,經常死機?
seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in your computer. the virus can disturb the working of the computer. there's no anti-virus system in your computer. it would be infected easily.
店家:硬件沒有問題。問題是你電腦里有很多病毒。病毒會干擾電腦的正常工作。您電腦上沒安裝殺毒軟件,很容易被感染病毒。
sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
薩莉:但是激活殺毒軟件需要錢啊,我覺得沒有必要。
seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect your computer efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
店家:不,殺毒軟件能有效保護您的電腦。你在這兒買了才一個月,我可以幫你安裝并激活,有效期是三個月。
sally: ok, thank you.
薩莉:好的,謝謝。
seller: also, i found that there are many documents in your c disk. and that's also a reason that your computer works slow.
店家:而且,我發現你的c盤里裝有許多文件。這也是你電腦變慢的一個原因。
sally: you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?
薩莉:你是說文件不能裝在c盤嗎?
seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.
店家:是的。c盤主要是系統文件。如果你建立新文件的話可以修改路徑到別的盤。
sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?
薩莉:我明白了。這次你能幫我整理一下c盤嗎?
seller: no problem.