李文昊提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.gzstf.cn),接著再看更方便。
03 醫療保健
減肥不只是口號
dialogue
susan is complaining in the ofi ce that sh bought a dress yesterday but she found it was hard to dress up.
蘇珊在辦公室抱怨她昨天剛買的裙子很難穿得上。
amy: you are heavier than you used to be,aren't you?
艾米:你比過去胖多了,不是嗎?
susan: yes, i know. i am getting fat. i want to lose weight but i just couldn't help eating much food.
蘇珊:是的,我知道。我發胖了。我想要減肥,但是我就是忍不住想吃。
amy: what did you eat?
艾米:你都吃些什么?
susan: junk food, like pizza, hamburger,and ice cream and so on, you know.
蘇珊:你知道的,比如比薩、漢堡包、冰淇淋等,都是些垃圾食品。
amy: if you want to lose weight, the point is that you should resist your eating desire and keep doing exercise. and no junk food.
艾米:如果你想減肥,就要少吃多運動。還有不要再吃垃圾食物了。
susan: then what should i eat?
蘇珊:那我該吃什么?
amy: more vegetables and fruit. they are rich in vitamins. besides, you need to work out. what sports do you like?
艾米:多吃些蔬菜和水果,它們富含維生素。還有,你需要鍛煉。你喜歡哪種運動?
susan: i like to play tennis, but it's hard to find a partner here.
蘇珊:我喜歡網球,但是在這兒很難找到球友。
amy: yes. few people play tennis here.actually, walking up and down the stairs would be also useful for losing weight. you may also go jogging every morning.
艾米:是啊,幾乎沒有人打網球。其實,爬樓梯對減肥是很有幫助的。你也可以每天早晨去慢跑。
susan: great! thank you for your advice.
蘇珊:棒極了!謝謝你的建議。
amy: that's nothing. but remember that the most important is perseverance.
艾米:沒什么。但要記住,最重要的是要堅持不懈。
notes
1. get fat 發胖
2. lose weight 減肥
3. junk food 垃圾食品
4. vitamin [?vit?min] n. 維生素
5. work out 鍛煉;可以解決;做出,計算出
6. perseverance [?p?:si'vi?r?ns] n. 不屈不撓;毅力, 堅韌不拔
小貼士
best tips for dieting
step 1: don't “go on a diet”; change your diet(不是節食,而是改變飲食習慣)
step 2: avoid refined sugar(別吃精煉的糖)
step 3: quick fix diets only work short-term(快速節食只能短期見效)
step 4: don't eat if you're not hungry(不餓的時候不要吃東西)
step 5: cut down on alcohol(少喝飲料)
step 6: some fats are good(一定的脂肪是有益的)
step 7: get moving — exercise is essential(堅持運動,鍛煉必不可少)
step 8: never skip a meal — especially breakfast(每餐都要吃,尤其是早餐)
step 9: take time to eat(細嚼慢咽)
step 10: drink plenty of water(多喝水)
step 11: eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day(每天吃5份水果和蔬菜)
step 12: have many meals but little food at each(少吃多餐)
掛號繳費有耐心
dialogue
julie had a heavy cold yesterday and was coughing all the morning in the company. she had to ask for leave to see a doctor. and now she is in a hospital.
朱莉昨天得了重感冒,在公司里一上午都不停地咳嗽。她不得不請假去看醫生。現在她正在醫院里。
julie: excuse me, where shall i register,please?
朱莉:打擾了,請問在哪兒掛號?
nurse: go straight along this road and make a left turn in the end of the road.
護士:沿著這條路走,在路的盡頭左拐就到了。
julie: thank you.
朱莉:謝謝。
(a few moment later)
(過了一會兒)
julie: is this the registration office?
朱莉:請問這是掛號處嗎?
nurse: yes, it is. please queue up to register. which department for?
護士:是的。請排隊掛號。你要看哪個科室?
julie: i don't know exactly.
朱莉:我其實也不知道。
nurse: please tell me your illness so that i can tell you which department you can register with.
護士:請告訴我你的病情,我也好告訴你掛哪個科室的號。
julie: i've got a sore throat, a runny nose,and cough.
朱莉:我嗓子疼,流鼻涕,還咳嗽。
nurse: ok, i will register you with medical department. please register your information here and pay for it. and i'll make a medical record for you.
護士:好的,我幫你掛內科。請在這兒登記信息并交費。我會給你寫一份病歷。
julie: ok. how much do i need to pay for the registration?
朱莉:好的。我需要付多少錢掛號費?
nurse: you need to pay 5 yuan for the registration.
護士:需要付5元錢。
julie: here is the money.
朱莉:給你。
nurse: this is your registration card. please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
護士:這是你的掛號卡。請不要遺失,每次來時帶著它。
julie: yes, i will. but can you tell me how to get to the medical department?
朱莉:好的,我會帶的。請問到內科怎么走?
nurse: it's on the second floor.
護士:在二樓。
julie: thank you.
朱莉:謝謝。
notes
1. have a cold 患感冒
2. queue up 排隊
3. sore [s?:] adj. 疼痛的,痛心的;惱火的;嚴重的;n. 痛處,傷口
4. medical department 內科;醫務室
5. medical record 病歷卡;病史檔案
小貼士
1. which department do you want to register with?
您要掛哪個科室的號?
2. have you got a registration card?
您有診療卡嗎?
3. do you have medicine insurance? or will you pay for this yourself?
您有醫療保險嗎?還是自費?
4. do you want to see a specialist or an ordinary doctor?
您要掛專家號還是普通號?
5. have you ever registered with dr. smith before?
你之前掛過史密斯醫生的號嗎?
6. do i need to pay my registered fee here?
我需要在這里付掛號費嗎?
7. do i need to register again if i ask for a transfer?
如果我要求轉科室的話需要再來掛號嗎?
8. i'd like to get specialist treatment.
我想看專家門診。
醫生面前如實答
dialogue
tony is seeing a doctor in a hospital.
托尼正在一家醫院看病。
tony: good morning, doctor.
托尼:早上好,醫生。
doctor: good morning. what's the matter with you?
醫生:早上好。你哪兒不舒服?
tony: i'm suffering from insomnia.
托尼:我有失眠的癥狀。
doctor: how long have you been like this?
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
tony: more than a month.
托尼:一個多月了。
doctor: have you taken any medicine?
醫生:吃過藥了嗎?
tony: i tried some sleeping pills, but they are of no effect to me.
托尼:試過安眠藥,但是不起作用。
doctor: do you have a pain in the head?
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
tony: sometimes. i feel exhausted and drowsy most of the time.
托尼:有時候有。我大部分時間都覺得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。
doctor: let me take your blood pressure. you look anemic.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看起來有點貧血。
(after taking tony's blood pressure)
(醫生量過托尼的血壓后)
doctor: well, there is nothing to worry about. you are just a little exhausted from overwork.
醫生:嗯,沒什么好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
tony: then what should i do?
托尼:那我該怎么做呢?
doctor: i think you should get more rest. try to get outside and exercise more. remember not to strain yourself too much.
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息,多到戶外參加鍛煉。記住不要再過度勞累了。
tony: ok, i'll do as you say.
托尼:好的,我會照你說的去做。
doctor: here is the prescription for you. i'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
醫生:這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠癥。
tony: thank you very much, doctor.
托尼:太感謝您了,醫生。
notes
1. insomnia [in's?mni?] n. 失眠,失眠癥
2. sleeping pill 安眠藥片
3. drowsy [?drauzi] adj. 昏昏欲睡的,困倦的
4. blood pressure 血壓
5. anemic [?'ni:mik] adj. 貧血的,患貧血癥的;無活力的
6. prescription [pris'krip??n] n. 處方,藥方;對策
小貼士
醫院詞匯:
chinese medicine pharmacy 中藥房
clinic area 日間門診
intensive care unit(icu) 加護病房
evening clinic 夜間門診
out-patient departments(opd) 各科門診