張虔葉陽版提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.gzstf.cn),接著再看更方便。
b: well, in terms of cif, we will cover the goods against with particular average plus risk of breakage.
b:依據到岸價格條款,我們會為這批貨投保水漬險加破碎險。
a: i think we'd better have insurance against all risks.
a:我想我們最好還是投保一切險。
b: we think so, too. if all risks is not guaranteed, in case there is any serious problem, we'll suffer a great loss that we can't afford.
b:我們也是這樣想的。如果不辦理一切險,萬一出了什么嚴重問題,我們會遭受無法承擔的巨大損失。
a: judging from the recent situation in the middle east, i hope to add insurance against war risks.
a:從近來的中東局勢看,我希望能夠加保戰爭險。
b: no problem. we agree to add the coverage of war risks, but the premium should be borne by your company.
b:沒問題。我們同意加保戰爭險,但其保費由貴公司承擔。
a: ok, it's a deal.
a:好的,成交。
b: you may rest assured that we will have the goods insured as soon as they are shipped as you required. the underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the cover.
b:你們可以放心,貨物運輸時,我們會按貴方要求給貨物投保。只要是在保險責任范圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。
notes
1. cif(cost insurance and freight)到岸價
2. all risks 一切險
3. war risks 戰爭險
4. underwriter ['?nd??rait?] n. 保險商;承諾支付者;承購人
5. as far as 就……而言;遠到……;到……程度
小貼士
簡單的外貿流程:
1. 建立外貿業務關系
2. 報價(發盤、還盤、接受、詢盤)
比較常用的報價形式有:fob(船上交貨價格)、cnf(成本加運費)、cif(到岸價包括成本、保險費加運費)。
3. 簽訂出口合同(付款方式、保險、包裝運輸)
4. 安排裝運(備貨、包裝、訂艙、裝箱、運輸)
5. 報關(準備報關材料、提供單證)
6. 收匯
7. 核銷
8. 退稅
訂單一下業務成
dialogue
if there is no dispute in the negotiation, the buyer will place the order.
如果在談判中無異議,買方就會下訂單。
a: mr. smith, if you can give the final offer i want, i can place the order right away.
a:史密斯先生,如果你們提供的最后報盤合適,我可以立刻下訂單。
b: i'm sure you'll find our price most favorable. the market prices for cotton goods have gone up tremendously in recent years, but our prices haven't changed much.
b:你會發現我們的價格是最優惠的。近幾年來,棉織品的市場價格上漲幅度很大,而我們的價格變化并不大。
a: but i have a large order. what kind of discount could you give me if i were to place an order for 500 sets?
a:但是我訂單量很大。如果我下500套的訂單,你們可以給我多少折扣?
b: on an order of 500, we can give you a discount of 2 percent at the most.
b:訂500套訂單,最多給2%的折扣。
a: what is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
a:最快什么時候交貨?
b: we could ship your order within twenty days of receiving your payment.
b:在收到你方貨款的20日內發貨。
a: you know that the time of delivery is very important to us. could we expect an earlier shipment within two weeks?
a:你知道發貨時間對我們很重要。能在收到貨款的兩周內發貨嗎?
b: we shall effect shipment as soon as the products are ready. i believe that the products will reach you as early as possible and in good order. i'm sure they will give you complete satisfaction.
b:貨物準備好后我們會盡快發貨的。我相信貨物會盡快并完整地運到,一定會令您滿意的。
a: i'd like to go ahead and place an order for 500 sets. thank you very much for your cooperation.
a:那我就先下500套訂單,非常感謝您的合作。
b: not at all.
b:不客氣。
notes
1. market price 市場價
2. tremendously [tri'mend?sli] adv. 驚人地;非常,十分
3. at the most 至多,不超過
4. make delivery 交貨
小貼士
訂單英語:
1. we'd like to order your products. we'll fax our official order later.
我們想訂你們的貨,稍后會傳真過去正式的訂單。
2. can we make a change on order no. 6958?
我們可以修改一下訂單號為6958的訂單嗎?
3. what's the minimum quantity of an order for your products?
你們產品的最小訂單量是多少?
4. the size of our order depends greatly on your prices.
我們的訂單量在很大程度上取決于你方提供的價格。
5. as a trial order, please send us 80 sets only so that we may test the market. if successful, we will give you large orders afterwards.
這是試訂單,請給我們發80套以便我們調查市場。如果銷售成功,我們以后會下更大的訂單。
6. i want to tell you how much i appreciate your order.
我想說非常感謝您訂購我們的產品。
也可以這樣說:
i would like to say thank you very much for your order.
7. great! i'll just fill in the purchase order and have you sign it.
好極了! 我馬上寫訂購單并請您簽字。
8. we will get the products dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們會按期交貨的。
9. the earliest delivery we can make is at the end of next month.
我們最快的交貨日期是下個月月底。
怎樣付款方便快捷
dialogue
the negotiation has reached the final stage.the two parties are discussing how to make the payment.
談判進入了最后階段,雙方正在討論以何種方式付款。
a: all right, we've settled the questions of price, quality and quantity, then the terms of payment.
a:好了,我們已談妥價格、質量和數量問題,接下來就談談付款方式。
b: we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.
b:我們只接受不可撤銷的、憑裝運單據付款的信用證。
a: i see. could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?
a:我明白。你們能破例接受承兌交單或付款交單方式嗎?
b: i am sorry but i'm afraid not. we insist on a letter of credit.
b:很抱歉,恐怕不能。我們堅決要求采用信用證付款。
a: when i open a letter of credit with a bank,i have to pay a sum of deposit. that'll tie up my money and increase the cost of my import.
a:要在銀行開立信用證,我得付一筆押金。這樣會占壓我的資金,增加進口成本。
b: you may consult your bank and see if it is possible to reduce the required deposit to a minimum.
b:你可以和開證行商量一下,看他們能否把押金減少到最低限度。
a: but there will be still bank charges in opening the l/c. if you would accept d/a or d/p and draw on me just as if there no great difference to you, but it would do me a great favor.
a:但是開立信用證還是要支付銀行手續費。如果你能接受承兌交單或付款交單,你就當做是信用證一樣給我開匯票,這對你來說沒多大區別,但是對我幫助很大。
b: well, you must be aware that an irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter the additional guarantee of the bank. we always require payment by l/c for our exports. and the other way round, we use l/c for our imports.
b:你也應該知道,不可撤銷的信用證給出口商增加了銀行的擔保。我們出口一向要求采用信用證,反過來講,我們進口也是信用證付款。
a: well, it seems that there is no room for maneuvers.
a:好吧,看來沒有回旋的余地了。
b: i'm sorry about that.
b:我為此很抱歉。
notes
1. irrevocable [i'rev?k?bl] adj. 不能撤銷的;不能取消的;不能變更的
2. l/c(=letter of credit)跟單信用證
3. tie up 拴住,捆牢;使難以動用;阻礙
4. minimum ['minim?m] adj. 最少的,最低程度的;n. 最低限度,最小量
5. d/a(document against acceptance)承兌交單
6. d/p(document against payment)付款交單
7. draw on sb. 向某人開立匯票
8. maneuver [m?'nu:v?] n. 策略;(復數)演習;調遣;v.(巧妙)控制;用策略
小貼士
外貿常用的付款方式:
一、信用證(letter of credit,簡稱l/c)。
二、匯付,主要包括電匯(telegraphic transfer,簡稱t/t)、信匯(mail transfer,簡稱m/t)和票匯(demand draft,簡稱d/d)3種。
三、托收(collection),主要包括付款交單(documents against payment,簡稱d/p)和承兌交單(documents against acceptance,簡稱d/a)兩種。
信用證是銀行用以保證買方或進口方有支付能力的憑證,是銀行有條件保證付款的單證,是目前國際貿易付款方式最常用的一種付款方式。按照這種結算方式的一般規定,買方先將貨款交存銀行,由銀行開立信用證,通知賣方開戶銀行轉告賣方,賣方按合同和信用證規定的條款發貨,銀行代買方付款。信用證對買方的約束比較大,要占用一定的信用額度和資金,對于賣方來說,信用證比a/p,d/p等方式要保險得多,銀行是第一付款人。當然銀行也有倒閉的風險,所以選擇開證行時銀行信用相當重要。
電匯(t/t)是匯款人將一定款項交存匯款銀行,匯款銀行通過電報或電傳給目的地的分行或代理行(匯入行),指示匯入行向收款人支付一定金額的一種匯款方式。付款交單(d/p),是賣方的交單以買方的付款為條件,即買方將匯票連同貨運單據交給銀行托收時,指示銀行只有在買方付清貨款時,才能交出貨運單據。
承兌交單(d/a),是指出口方的交單以進口方在匯票上承兌為條件。即出口方在裝運貨物后開具遠期匯票和單據,委托銀行在進口方承兌匯票后,將商業單據交給進口方,進口方在匯票到期時付款。
包裝運輸很關鍵
dialogue
daisy and mr. white are discussing the packaging.
黛西和懷特先生正在討論包裝問題。
daisy: mr. white, now that the price is decided on, we can discuss the packaging.
黛西:懷特先生,既然價格已經談妥了,我們可以討論一下包裝問題。
mr. white: what about the protective packing during transit?
懷特先生:用于運輸的保護性包裝是怎樣的呢?
daisy: our shipping arrangements are very careful .we'll wrap each toy in six layers of bubble-wrap and then pack them in separate boxes. and then pack them a dozen to one carton, gross weight about 20 kilos a carton.
黛西:我們的運輸安排是很細致的。每個娃娃用泡沫包了6層,放進獨立的包裝盒。然后一個紙箱內裝一打,每箱毛重20公斤。
mr. white: could you use wooden cases instead? i'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for long-distance ocean transportation.
懷特先生:你們能否改用木箱? 恐怕紙板箱用于遠洋運輸不夠結實。
daisy: cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle. they won't be stowed away with the heavy load. what's more, we'll use metal straps to reinforce the cartons.
黛西:紙板箱相對來說比較輕,便于搬運。紙箱不會和別的重物堆放在一起。此外,我們還會用金屬條加固紙箱的。
mr. white: all right. we agree to cardboard cartons for outer packing. but the packaging must be waterproof as well as strong enough to withstand shock and rough handling. on the cartons, please mark wording “not to be stowed under heavy cargo” and “protect against water”.
懷特先生:好吧。我們同意用紙板箱做外包裝。但是包裝必須防水、堅固,經得起震動和粗暴搬運。請在紙箱上標明“勿置于重物下”和“注意防水”。
daisy: that is out of question. we always take extra care with every shipment and we have never had any problem with breakage.
黛西:那是當然的。我們對每一次裝運都格外小心,從來沒有一次破損的。
notes
1. layer ['lei?] n. 層;v. 分層;將某物堆積成層
2. gross [gr?us] adj. 總的;粗魯的;令人討厭的;n. 總量,總額;v. 總共賺得
3. stow away 理艙,把貨物堆放好
4. reinforce [?ri:in'f?:s] v. 加固,加強;使更具說服力
5. waterproof ['w?:t?pru:f] adj. 防水的,耐水的;n. 防水材料;雨衣
6. out of question 毫無疑問
小貼士
包裝包括運輸包裝(外包裝或大包裝)和銷售包裝(內包裝或小包裝),是為了保護商品的質量完好和數量完整而采取的措施。具體來說,運輸包裝不僅要起到防止貨物在運輸途中受損的作用,也應具備裝卸方便、貯存和防盜的功能。
包裝標示:
don't cast 勿擲
heave here 起吊點(此處起吊)
handle with care 小心輕放
inflammable 易燃物,避火
keep dry 保持干燥
keep away from moisture 防潮
keep in a cool place 儲存于陰涼處
keep in a dry place 儲存于干燥處
keep upright 請勿倒置
to be protected from heat 避熱
this side up 此方向上
open from this side 由此開啟
dangerous when wet 遇水危險品
not to be laid flat 切勿平放
運輸常用詞匯:
destination 目的地,目的港
discharging port 卸貨港
dispatch 發貨,發送
freight 貨運,運費
means of transport 運輸方式
port of arrival 到貨港
port of discharge / unloading 卸貨港
port of delivery 交貨港
port of dispatch 發貨港
port of loading 裝貨港
shipper 貨主,托運人,發貨人
by air 空運
date of completion of discharge 卸完日期