李文昊提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.gzstf.cn),接著再看更方便。
03 基本工作
收發郵件要及時
dialogue
as the assistant of the general manager, ann is told to send emails to the branch managers about the meeting.
安是總經理助理,她被告知要給各部門經理發一封電子郵件通知他們參加會議。
general manager: ann, come here please.
總經理:安,過來一下。
ann: yes. what can i do for you?
安:好的。我能為您做些什么?
general manager: i need an urgent meeting about the reason why our sales have slumped so badly. i'd like you to send emails to all the branch managers about the meeting.
總經理:我需要召開一項緊急會議,商討一下為什么我們的銷售量急劇下滑。你給各部門經理發一封電子郵件,讓他們參加會議。
ann: ok. when will we have the meeting?
安:好的。會議什么時間召開?
general manager: at 10:00 this morning. everyone must be present on time.
總經理:上午10點鐘。每個人必須按時參加。
ann: yeah, i get it. we'll have a meeting at 10:00 this morning. i'll send the email to all the branch managers at once. anything else?
安:好的,我知道了。會議上午10點舉行,我會馬上給各部門經理發郵件的。還有其他事嗎?
general manager: that's all. please go to prepare for the meeting now.
總經理:沒有了。你現在要為會議準備一下。
ann: ok, i'm on it.
安:好的,我這就去辦。
notes
1. urgent ['?:d??nt] adj. 急迫的,緊要的
2. slump [sl?mp] v. 暴跌;突然倒下;n. 蕭條期,低潮
3. present ['prez?nt] adj. 出席的;現在的;n. 現在;禮物
小貼士
1. could you please check the email for me?
能幫我查收一下郵件嗎?
2. please carbon copy me on the email as soon as possible.
請盡快將電子郵件抄送給我。
3. you can't receive an email because your mailbox is over its limit.
你收不到郵件,因為超過了郵箱容量。
4. we'd like to have the meeting on august 15. same time.
8月15號開會,老時間。
5. have you sent our information of our products to our cooperation partner?
你已經把我們產品的相關信息給合作商發過去了嗎?
6. i check my email every day.
我每天都查看電子郵件。
7. tina, have you replied to mr. gates' email?
蒂娜,你回復蓋茨先生的郵件了嗎?
8. thanks to your timely reply, i got the detailed data at the crucial moment.
多虧了你的及時回復,我在關鍵時刻得到了詳細的數據。
傳真文件真方便
dialogue
anna is expecting some faxes from her customers, and now she is asking her assistant alice whether the faxes have arrived.
安娜正在等客戶的一份傳真,現在她正在問助手愛麗絲傳真收到沒有。
anna: alice, have you put this morning's faxes on my desk? i'm waiting for some urgent faxes from our customers, and i'm pretty sure they came in last night.
安娜:愛麗絲,你已經把今天早上的傳真放到我桌上了嗎?我在等客戶的緊急傳真,我確定昨天晚上已經發過來了。
alice: all those came in last night are on your desk. you can have a look at them.
愛麗絲:昨天晚上傳真過來的所有材料我都放在您桌上了。您可以看看有沒有。
anna: just for a moment. yeah, i get them.but there are four pages missing. what's it all about, alice?
安娜:等等。是的,我找到了。但是少了4頁。這是怎么回事,愛麗絲?
alice: i guess the fax machine was out of paper. i am sorry about that. i am going to call the customers and explain to them and ask them to send the faxes again.
愛麗絲:可能是傳真機沒紙了,我很抱歉。我會打電話給客戶解釋,請求他們再發一份過來。
anna: all right. be quick, please. it's very urgent. don't make any mistakes any more.
安娜:好吧。請快一點,事情很緊急。不要再出現問題了。
alice: i'll do it out of hand. i can assure you that you'll see the faxes in half an hour.
愛麗絲:我馬上去辦。我保證你半個小時后會看到客戶的傳真。
notes
1. pretty ['priti] adv. 相當,很;adj. 漂亮的,標致的
2. be out of 擺脫;在……之外;出于;缺乏
3. not…any more 不再
4. out of hand 無法控制;馬上,立刻
5. assure [?'?u?] v. 使確信,使放心;確保
小貼士
1. i am expecting a fax from head office.
我正在等總部的一份傳真。
2. these copies are too light, so i can't make out any of the words.
這些傳真副本上的字顏色太淺了,我什么也看不出來。
3. some pages of the fax are missing.
這份傳真少了幾頁。
4. we didn't receive the eighth page of your fax.
我沒有收到你的傳真的第八頁。
5. how do i know if my fax is sent?
怎樣才能知道傳真已經發出去了?
6. fax is much more convenient and faster than ems.
傳真比快遞方便快捷多了。